Description of the Product
Aprons were worn by both women and men in the middle Ages. Apron protected the outer clothing of the artisans, homemakers, working people and maids in their daily work.
This apron is made of simple cotton fabric and gathered in the upper area.
- Available in two colors: natural white and brown
- 100% cotton
- Overall length: approx. 80 cm
- Width: approx. 220 cm from the other end of the waist cord to the other end
- Care instructions: machine wash at 40 ° C, gentle cycle, do not tumble dry
- Manufacturer: Battle Merchant
Really fast delivery and excellent quality goods!
Products are located in our own storehouse
In Kaarina, Finland.
Orders are shipped out within 24 hours of us receiving the order.
Purchase online or offline
You can also pickup your order at our store.
We accept Credit Cards & PayPal
All orders can also be picked up from the brick-and-mortar store at Oppipojankuja 1, 20780 Kaarina.
10min drive from the centre of Turku.
Come and visit the best history shop in Finland!