Description of the Product
Aprons were worn by both women and men in the middle Ages. Apron protected the outer clothing of the artisans, homemakers, working people and maids in their daily work.
This apron is made of simple cotton fabric and gathered in the upper area.
- Available in two colors: natural white and brown
- 100% cotton
- Overall length: approx. 80 cm
- Width: approx. 220 cm from the other end of the waist cord to the other end
- Care instructions: machine wash at 40 ° C, gentle cycle, do not tumble dry
- Manufacturer: Battle Merchant
The best of the best!!! I am very pleased, all products are beautiful and of good quality!!!!
All orders can also be picked up from the brick-and-mortar store at Oppipojankatu 1, 20780 Kaarina.
Only 10min drive from the centre of Turku!