Notebook with Brass Lock
- Leather bound book with blank pages
- Historical and classy way to write down notes
- Includes a brass lock with 2 keys
- Approx. 240 pages to write or draw to
- Medium size 17,5 cm x 13,5 cm x 4.2 cm
19 in stock
Description of the Product
When you want to write down something that belongs exclusively to your eyes only, a lockable diary/journal is an old and proven way to do it. Whether it’s entrepreneur’s business secrets, teenager’s love worries, or a revolutionary plan, behind the lock all thoughts and plans remain a secret. An elegant embossed antique brass lock plate is riveted on the cover of this leather-bound journal. With a small lock, the notebook can be locked and you can leave the book behind without worries, even in places where your nosy little brother has access to.
This journal has thick leather covers and inside you can find approx. 240 empty handmade paper pages waiting for your notes, drawings, spells, thoughts, travel plans, or whatever you fancy. You can use this book for example as a diary, for customer orders, drawings, as a gardeners notebook, travel book, guest book (also why not as a quest book) or as a book for your own family tree, recipe book and so on.
- This book can be closed using the ornamental brass plate and the lock that is included
- Thickness of the cover leather is approx. 2-3 mm
- Approx. 240 writable pages
- Size approx. 17,5 cm x 13,5 cm x 4.2 cm
- Weight approx 400 g
Really fast delivery and excellent quality goods!
Products are located in our own storehouse
In Kaarina, Finland.
Orders are shipped out within 24 hours of us receiving the order.
Purchase online or offline
You can also pickup your order at our store.
We accept Credit Cards & PayPal
All orders can also be picked up from the brick-and-mortar store at Oppipojankuja 1, 20780 Kaarina.
10min drive from the centre of Turku.
Come and visit the best history shop in Finland!