Crocodile/Dragon Leather Notebook
- Leather bound book with blank pages
- Historical and classy way to write down notes
- Approx. 240 pages to write or draw to
- Medium size 17,5 cm x 13,5 cm x 4.2 cm
10 in stock
Description of the Product
Even though this notebook is not real crocodile (nor dragon) leather one must have existed in the past. Crocodile leather is used to make shoes and bags nowadays and Roman era crocodile leather armor has been found. In a fantasy world dragon hunters also surely want to write down all fallen foes in a notebook made of dragon leather.
This journal has thick embossed leather covers and inside you can find approx. 240 empty handmade paper pages waiting for your notes, drawings, spells, thoughts, travel plans, or whatever you fancy. You can use this book for example as a diary, for customer orders, drawings, as a gardeners notebook, travel book, guest book (also why not as a quest book) or as a book for your own family tree, recipe book and so on.
- The cover is made of cow leather with embossed/imprinted crocodile leather texture
- This book can be closed and tied using a leather strap
- Thickness of the cover leather is approx. 2-3 mm
- Approx. 240 writable pages
- Size approx. 17,5 cm x 13,5 cm x 4.2 cm
- Weight approx 400 g
Absolutely worth visiting. Things to wonder and admire for hours and to buy... Don't tell your spouse unless he/she is also an enthusiast :)
Products are located in our own storehouse
In Kaarina, Finland.
Orders are shipped out within 24 hours of us receiving the order.
Purchase online or offline
You can also pickup your order at our store.
We accept Credit Cards & Online Banks etc.
All orders can also be picked up from the brick-and-mortar store at Oppipojankuja 1, 20780 Kaarina. 10min drive from the centre of Turku.