Ballistol Universal Oil 200 ml
- Versatile and environmentally friendly product
- Ideal for taking care of your carbon steel arms and armour
- Protects, lubricates, sanitizes and prevents corrosion. Never gets sticky or gum up.
- Ballistol is fully biodegradable, food safe, mild on skin and harmless to health
- Handy spray-can for easy use
8 in stock
Description of the Product
Ballistol oil is a versatile and environmentally friendly product, and it is ideally suited for taking care of your carbon steel arms and armour. Spray-can is ideal when oiling large plate armour parts.
Ballistol protects, lubricates, sanitizes and prevents corrosion. Unlike heavier oils, Ballistol penetrates even the smallest recesses and never gets sticky or gum up.
Ballistol is fully biodegradable, food safe, mild on skin and harmless to health.
Ballistol was developed in 1904 for the German Imperial Army as multi-purpose oil that could be used to clean and maintain the metallic parts of a rifle, while also protecting its wooden stock and all soldier’s leather gear. Ballistol was even used as a wound disinfectant for small cuts and infections. Ballistol has now been in use for over three generations and has become popular widely used all-purpose oil.
Most common uses include:
- Firearms. Ballistol cleans and removes all types grime, dirt and bore fouling, and forms a protective film on your firearm. Ballistol neutralizes and dissolves black powder and corrosive ammo residue. As a lubricant, Ballistol will never gum up or harden. With Ballistol, your entire firearm will stay lubricated and protected -lock, stock and barrel.
- Leather. Leather that is frequently exposed to moisture or high humidity will become hard and brittle if not treated correctly. Ballistol will keep all smooth leather soft, and will effectively protect leather against the effects of water, insects and mold. Use Ballistol on boots, gloves, holsters, saddles, armour straps and other leather products.
- Wood. Ballistol maintains, protecs, preserves and rejuvenates unpainted wooden surfaces. It regenerates natural wood and brings out the wood grain, and helps antique furniture and old, dry, dull wood regain its natural silky glow. Ballistol also protects wood against damage resulting from humidity and insects.
- Home and Garden. Ballistol is your handyman in a can. Ballistol lubricates anything that squeaks or binds, including locks, hinges, sliding doors, windows, fans, gardening tools, bicycles and more.
- Tools and hardware. Ballistol lubricates, penetrates, cleans, protects and preserves metal, plastic, rubber and wood. Ballistol is an outstanding penetrating oil, creeps into the finest cracks, and loosens nuts and bolts. It can also be used as a cutting/boring oil.
- Boats, cars, motorcycles. Ballistol can be used in motor compartments, as well as on joints, links, wire pulls and around battery terminals. It also protects electrical contacts and lubricates zippers, push buttons and winches. Great choice regardless if you are travelling with a skateboard or a yacht.
- Hunting, fishing and camping. Ballistol is great for fishing rods, reels and tackle. In addition, it lubricates bicycles and ski and sports equipment. Ballistol protects all camping gear.
Caution: Highly flammable!
Because this is an aerosol can the Post will not accept this item to be delivered via airmail. Unfortunately this item can only be ordered and delivered to Finland and countries near Finland in Europe where parcels are moved with trucks.
Ballistol Universal Oil is also available in a larger 400 ml size.
The best of the best!!! I am very pleased, all products are beautiful and of good quality!!!!
Products are located in our own storehouse
In Kaarina, Finland.
Orders are shipped out within 24 hours of us receiving the order.
Purchase online or offline
You can also pickup your order at our store.
We accept Credit Cards & PayPal
All orders can also be picked up from the brick-and-mortar store at Oppipojankuja 1, 20780 Kaarina.
10min drive from the centre of Turku.
Come and visit the best history shop in Finland!