Leather Bag with Thor’s Hammer
- Medium-large sized bag has lots of room for your items
- Made of dyed vegetable-tanned leather (approx. 2 mm thick)
- Available in black or brown
- Pin made of twisted leather
- Size approx. 20 cm x 16 cm x 8 cm
- Max. belt width 6 cm
- Front panel edges laced with leather strap
Description of the Product
A wide cut belt bag made of high-quality cowhide, with a detailed embossed motif of Mjölnir, the hammer of Thor. This bag is slightly larger than your average belt bag, so it fits more items to carry with you.
Bags attached to belts have been in use since antiquity in many cultures; even iceman Ötzi had a belt pouch 5 000 years ago. As pockets were unknown in medieval times, the pouch is a welcome addition to any historical outfit, giving it a layer of realism and practicality. Handy bag attached to your belt will hold your money, your pipe leaf, as well as your tinderbox.
This bag has no interior pockets, and it closes safely with a pin that is twisted from leather straps. This high-quality early medieval bag is crafted from 2 mm thick genuine leather. The edges of the front panel are nicely laced with flat, sturdy leather cord for enhanced looks and durability. The front flap is embossed with Mjölnir-Thor's hammer motif. The purse is fitted with a sewn-on leather belt loops for secure attachment to a belt (max. belt width 6 cm).
- The front panel is lined with hand-laced leather straps
- Made of dyed vegetable-tanned cowhide leather (approx. 2 mm thick)
- Available in black and brown
- Toggle from twisted leather
- Width: approx. 20 cm
- Height: approx. 16 cm
- Depth: approx. 8 cm
- Max. belt width that fits through the belt loops 6 cm
- Weight: approx. 0.4 kg
This product is made with natural leather. It may contain imperfections or not be 100% regular. The roughness or color may vary slightly. The tinting is done by natural methods and the final finish may vary depending on the original skin tone.
The best of the best!!! I am very pleased, all products are beautiful and of good quality!!!!
Products are located in our own storehouse
In Kaarina, Finland.
Orders are shipped out within 24 hours of us receiving the order.
Purchase online or offline
You can also pickup your order at our store.
We accept Credit Cards & Online Banks etc.
All orders can also be picked up from the brick-and-mortar store at Oppipojankuja 1, 20780 Kaarina. 10min drive from the centre of Turku.