Viking Trekking Axe
- Small and practical
- Perfect trekking axe for the history enthusiast
- Comfortable handle made of hardwood and engraved with a Viking motif
- Comes with a practical leather sheath
- Sharp blade made of X46Cr13 stainless steel
9 in stock
Description of the Product
This small Viking style hand axe is the perfect trekking axe for the history enthusiast. A trekking axe is the perfect tool for many campsite tasks, such as chopping firewood. Due to its small size and light weight, having the axe with you is effortless. The solid forged head is made of high grade X46Cr13 stainless steel, which has been tempered to a 52 HRC. The comfortably contoured handle is made of sheesham, or Indian rosewood, a hardwood from northern India. The handle is capped with a beautiful authentic bone finish. Both sides of the handle are deeply engraved with a Viking motif. At the end of the bone is a representation of Thor's powerful hammer, Mjölnir.
The axe comes with a practical leather sheath for the protection of both the edge as well as the carrier. The sheath doubles as a belt holster, and it accommodates a max. 6cm wide belt. This trekking axe is both practical in size as well a beautiful item to put on display.
The axe comes in a cardboardbox with synthetic fur lining.
- Total length 24 cm
- Blade length from cutting edge to the hammer side approximately 10 cm
- Cutting edge approximately 6,5 cm
- Weight 280g without the sheath, 360 g with the sheath
- Blade material: X46Cr13 stainless steel
- Sharpness: Sharp
- Made by Windlass Steelcrafts.
Ordering from you was easy and delivery was quick! thanks for the help when I needed it also.....
Products are located in our own storehouse
In Kaarina, Finland.
Orders are shipped out within 24 hours of us receiving the order.
Purchase online or offline
You can also pickup your order at our store.
We accept Credit Cards & PayPal
All orders can also be picked up from the brick-and-mortar store at Oppipojankuja 1, 20780 Kaarina.
10min drive from the centre of Turku.
Come and visit the best history shop in Finland!