Celtic Tree Of Life Journal
- Leather bound book with blank pages
- Historical and classy way to write down notes
- Approx. 240 pages to write or draw to
- Medium size 17,5 cm x 13,5 cm x 4.2 cm
2 in stock
Description of the Product
The tree of life, or world tree, is in many ancient cultures the support and main pillar standing in the middle of the world, which both gives life and supports the whole world. The trunk of this tree of life consists of intertwined Celtic knots. In addition to the Celtic Age also during the Viking Age knot ornaments like this were stylistically popular.
This journal has thick embossed leather covers and inside you can find approx. 240 empty handmade paper pages waiting for your notes, drawings, spells, thoughts, travel plans, or whatever you fancy. You can use this book for example as a diary, for customer orders, drawings, as a gardeners notebook, travel book, guest book (also why not as a quest book) or as a book for your own family tree, recipe book and so on.
- This book can be closed and tied using a leather strap
- Thickness of the cover leather is approx. 2-3 mm
- Approx. 240 writable pages
- Size approx. 17,5 cm x 13,5 cm x 4.2 cm
- Weight approx 400 g
The best of the best!!! I am very pleased, all products are beautiful and of good quality!!!!
Products are located in our own storehouse
In Kaarina, Finland.
Orders are shipped out within 24 hours of us receiving the order.
Purchase online or offline
You can also pickup your order at our store.
We accept Credit Cards & Online Banks etc.
All orders can also be picked up from the brick-and-mortar store at Oppipojankuja 1, 20780 Kaarina. 10min drive from the centre of Turku.