Cloak for Children/Youth
- Suits with many outfits and styles
- Suits girls and boys
- Colors: black and brown
- Sizes: 110, 128, 146 & 164 cm
- Overall length in size 128 is approx. 93 cm and in size 164 approx. 127 cm, measured from neck to hem.
- 100 % cotton
Description of the Product
During the Middle Ages the cloak was a staple garment. Generally worn by the common people as a protection from the elements, cloaks could be of many different lengths, hooded or without hood, and came in a variety of styles or patterns. There were numerous ways to fasten this particular type of cape: with a fibula (brooch), a small chain, ties or later on with buttons.
This cloak suits very well with many outfits and styles and gives a nice flare to any dress and event.
Our hooded cloak is made from heavy plain cotton and closes at the front with a single wooden button and loop. The cotton fabric is not waterproofed, but it can easily be treated with a water-repellent spray to resist light rain.
For the cloak to be body length, choose the height of the wearer. A smaller cloak is simply shorter, but works equally well for a different look.
- Available colors: brown and black
- Available in sizes: 110 cm, 128 cm, 146 cm and 164 cm.
- Material: 100 % cotton
- Overall length in size 128 is approx. 93 cm, and in size 164 approx. 127 cm, measured from neck to hem.
- Manufacturer Battle Merchant
Really fast delivery and excellent quality goods!
Products are located in our own storehouse
In Kaarina, Finland.
Orders are shipped out within 24 hours of us receiving the order.
Purchase online or offline
You can also pickup your order at our store.
We accept Credit Cards & Online Banks etc.
All orders can also be picked up from the brick-and-mortar store at Oppipojankuja 1, 20780 Kaarina. 10min drive from the centre of Turku.