- Sturdy strong knife
- Handforged 1095 high carbon blade
- Genuine clay tempered hamon
- Silk wrapped handle with real rayskin
- Hardwood scabbard covered in real rayskin
- Comes with silk sword bag and certificate of authenticity
- Overall length 27 cm
- Weight 315 gram
1 in stock
Description of the Product
This striking Shinobi Tanto features a handforged hefty 1095 carbon steel blade with a beautiful and very visible clay tempered hamon-tempering line. The blade is delicately mirror polished and fully sharpened by hand.
The tsuka is covered in stingray skin, wrapped in first grade silk ito and embellished with glossy finished iron kashira and fuchi. Brass seppa and dashing brass habaki complete the assembly.
Impressive and unusual hardwood saya is skillfully covered and fitted with stingray skin, buffalo horn kurikata and koiguchi. The fully handmade sheath represents true masterwork.
Comes in an embroidered BattleBlades Inc. silk sword bag with a serial numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Overall length: 27 cm / 10.6 inch / 0.8 Shaku
- Blade/Nagasa: 16.5 cm / 6.5 inch / 0.54 Shaku
- Handle/Tsuka: 10.5 cm / 4.1 inch
- Blade width at Guard/Motohaba: 3.3 cm / 1.3 inch
- Blade width at Tip/Sakihaba: 2.3 cm / 0.91 inch
- Blade thickness at Guard/Kasane: 7.1 mm / 0.28 inch
- Blade thickness at Tip/Sakikasane: 3.9 mm / 0.15 inch
- Blade/Nagasa material: Handforged clay tempered Maru 1095 carbon steel
- Scabbard/Saya material: Hardwood- Stingray skin - Buffalo Horn
- Handle/Tsuka material: Hardwood - Stingray skin -Silk ito
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Iron kashira and fuchi
- Weight without scabbard/saya: 315 g / 0.69 lbs
- Sharpness: Very sharp
- Manufacturer: BattleBlades
Really fast delivery and excellent quality goods!
Products are located in our own storehouse
In Kaarina, Finland.
Orders are shipped out within 24 hours of us receiving the order.
Purchase online or offline
You can also pickup your order at our store.
We accept Credit Cards & Online Banks etc.
All orders can also be picked up from the brick-and-mortar store at Oppipojankuja 1, 20780 Kaarina. 10min drive from the centre of Turku.